02 03 Dark Things Rising: "Rushing" Right Along 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

"Rushing" Right Along

34
Have you read the first chapter of my upcoming novel, Rushed?  (If not, you can check it out here.)  With a healthy blend of horror, suspense, adventure and fantasy, and a good dose of humor thrown in for good measure, my new book is a fast-paced, supernatural thriller that should delight fans of The Temple of the Blind series (which should be concluding with book 6 in the next few weeks, by the way) as well as any fan of supernatural tales.  It is also a 2012 NaNoWriMo winner!

So when can you read it?  How about next week?  That's right, Rushed will be arriving at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords on TUESDAY, JANUARY 8!  That's in just six days!

I'll be posting links right here on Dark Things Rising as they become available.  In the meantime, help me spread the word!  Tell your friends, your family, those jerks you work with who you pretend to be friends with even though you really can't stand them, those other jerks you also pretend to like just because they're family, those people you randomly see on the street, your dentist, the girl at the grocery store checkout lane...  You know, whoever will listen.  Just send them to this page.  Or to my Facebook page.  (You have "liked" me on Facebook right?)

And if you'd like to be added to my mailing list and receive e-mail reminders when my books are ready to buy, just contact me via my website with your name and e-mail address.

Happy reading, my friends!




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38